SIMS Parent App
The SIMS Parent App at KPJS
The SIMS Parent App is a new convenient new way for the school to share
your child's reports, update your personal details through the 'Data Collection'
section and view your child's Attendance.
If you have not yet activated your account then please follow the instructions
- You will receive an automated email which is your invite to join SIMS
Parent. This contains a link which you will need to click on in order to
activate your account. The email will be sent from email address
firstname.lastname@example.org, please add this email address to your address
book to ensure that emails are not sent to your junk folder. The invitation
will be sent to the email address we have on our system
- Click on the activation link to activate your account.
- To register for SIMS Parent you will need one of the following accounts:Microsoft,
Office 365, Google, Facebook, Twitter.
- Please click on one of the options which is your preferred method to log
in to SIMS Parent in future.
(Please do not select SIMS ID)
- This will direct you to a different log in screen relevant to the Third
Party account that you have selected. Once the new screen is displayed,
please enter your existing account details for this provider.
Note - You may need to click on a permission button to allow your SIMS
Parent account to attach to your Third Party account.
- Please check that your details are correct.
- Click on Register
- This will ask you a security question e.g. the date of birth of one of
your children at the school? This needs to be in the following format dd/mm/yyyy
- Enter one of your children’s date of birth e.g 01/12/2000
- Click on Verify
You have now activated your account and will be able to log in to SIMS
Parent for the first time.
If you have any issues or would like to request a new activation email
please contact the school office. Please note that your activation email
will expire after 14 days if it is not used – please contact the school
if you require a replacement after this date.
Access the SIMS Parent App from your smartphone or tablet download the
app from Google Play or Apple App store – search for ‘SIMS parent’. From
a PC or windows phone, login online at:
If you don’t have one of the accounts listed in the instructions, you
can register for a Microsoft or Google account. Instructions are provided
directly from each company from the links below:
Each term your child’s school report is shared electronically to you via
SIMS Parent. You will be required to log into SIMS Parent to access your
school reports once this has been published.