SIMS Parent App
The SIMS Parent App at KPJS
The SIMS Parent App is a new convenient new way for the school to share
your child's reports, update your personal details through the 'Data Collection'
section and view your child's Attendance.
In July 2018 we used the new SIMS Parent App to send out the Pupil's End
of Year school reports. This is how all future school reports will be sent
For your information - Invitations were sent to out to our current Parents
in July 2018. If you have not yet activated your account then please follow
the instructions below.
- From your smartphone or tablet download the app from Google Play or Apple
App store – search for ‘SIMS parent’. From a PC or windows phone, login
- We will send you an activation email which will include a sign up link
and a personalised invitation code unique to you. The invitation will be
sent to the email address we have on our system. Simply click on this link
to activate your account.
- You can then log in using your Facebook, Twitter, Google (gmail) or Microsoft
(including Office 365) username and password. (You will need to have an
account with one of these organisations in order to log on).
- If you have any issues or would like to request a new activation email
please contact the school office
- Please note that your activation email will expire after 14 days if it
is not used – please contact the school if you require a replacement after
If you don’t have one of the accounts listed in the instructions, you
can register for a Microsoft or Google account. Instructions are provided
directly from each company from the links below: